Check out the general attributes.
Founded in 2013, Teknasyon is a tech company that manages all processes that digital products may require internally; including programming, design, sales and marketing. It has reached more than 1.5 billion users worldwide with the mobile apps it has developed. In addition, by developing its internal solutions into SaaS products such as Rockads, VerifyKit, Desk360 and Deepwall it offers these services to other companies with similar needs. Teknasyon also takes steps in growing and revitalizing the start-up ecosystem with its investor role and continues to support foreign and local ventures it sees potential in.
Apply now if you want to join the strong and ever-growing Teknasyon team and become part of this story! You can be the “Project Manager” we are looking for!
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Minimum 4 years of experience in planning, process development, software team management and reporting,
- Experience in web and/or mobile app projects,
- Ability to advise about technology trends,
- Good command of analysis, process and project management tools, especially Jira,
- Certificates of PMP, ITIL, Scrum Master are a plus,
- Any mockup experience,
- Problem-solving skills,
- Enthusiasm about new technologies and eager to try them,
- Analytical and critical thinking,
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, solution-oriented attitude,
- High motivation for innovations,
- Advanced level of written and spoken English,
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree,
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Managing projects in accordance with determined standards and methodology,
- Planning, implementing and reporting project management processes,
- Tracking project performance and giving feedback when necessary,
- Creating project documentation and updating related parties on the progress,
- Preparing mockups,
- Measuring project performance,
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities to your teammates,
- Identifying and resolving issues and conflicts within the developing team,
WHAT AWAITS YOU AT TEKNASYON?
- Being part of a big team who makes global apps,
- A team that values open communication, multidimensional leadership and teamwork,
- A dynamic work environment which relies on collaboration,
- Never-ending opportunities for learning and improvement,
- Internal, external and online training,
- An office full of joy and activities,
- Monthly social events organized to lift the team spirit,
- Bonus pay when your colleague thanks you,
- Bonus pay to give a reference for your friend to be hired.