Apply To Join Us
With the Clarification Text on Processing of Personal Data of Probationary Employees ( "Clarification Text"), We, Teknasyon Yazılım Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi ( "Teknasyon" ), would like to give information within the framework of our obligation under Privacy Act to enlighten on Your Personal Data we process in the recruitment processes in the capacity of Data Controller in accordance with the Privacy Act/Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ( "Privacy Act" )
Personal Data under Privacy Act means any kind of information related to a certain or identifiable real person ( "Personal Data" ), whereas Private Personal Data, which is a special type of Personal Data, refers to race, ethnicity, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, clothes and appearance, membership of association, foundation or union, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security precautions as well as biometric and genetic data ( "Private Personal Data" ) Within the recruitment processes, none of your Private Personal Data is collected by Teknasyon.
1. Our Collection Method of Your Personal Data and Legal Reasons
Your Personal Data is collected by Teknasyon within the framework of article 5 ad 6 of Privacy Act automatically or in non-automatic ways, orally or in written or electronically, via the following channels ad other further means to be added to the them in future, with your express consent, as per establishing work relations between us and you and the legitimate benefits of our company or within the scope of the relevant legislation, in order to fulfill our legal obligation in the recruitment processes due to legal reasons. You can find detailed information about the purposes and legal reasons for processing your Personal Data in Chapter 2 of this Clarification Text.
- Via http://www.teknasyon.com/job-application web address on which you can apply for job, email@example.com that is our own e-mail address, job application pages such as www.kariyer.net and www.linkedin.com, and career portal, all of which are proper channels enabling the collection and process of personal data of employees ( especially CV and information on CV), and job interviews and notes we take during the job interviews,
- Via tests/surveys/inventories, in case you passed certain stages during the recruitments process,
- Over the data that you have disclosed and made publicly available to the extent they are related to your job application,
- Via the work places which are owned by the Company or under the control of the Company,
- Via third parties such as human resources companies, which Teknasyon receives service from or cooperates with, group companies, business partners.
When your Personal Data is collected via Teknasyon's website, we may use cookie technology to facilitate your online application processes. When you visit our site, your browser automatically sends us certain information, including your IP address and what type of browser you use. Our cookies on our website are intended solely to facilitate your online experience and are not used in decisions with regard to recruitment. You may change your browser settings to refuse our cookies, but this may restrict or prevent you from using our online recruitment application tools.
2. Purposes of Processing your personal data
Your Personal data may be processed; without seeking your express consent under Privacy Act articles 5.2 and 6.3, within the following purposes of conducting application, selection and employment processes for the candidate employees, establishing business relationship, evaluating and verifying your competency in terms of position, implementing and executing our company's human resources policies, carrying out the activities of our company in accordance with the relevant legislation and company policies / procedures, carrying out the necessary operational activities by our business units and works in relation to the recruitment processes, communicating with you, analyzing the needs and practices of the company staff and / or effectively managing the recruitment process and employee management. Moreover, your Personal Data may be processed in order to protect the rights, security, properties/assets and operations of Teknasyon or our group companies, you or third parties, and to exercise our right to defense where necessary, or to respond to official requests or communications.
In addition, your Personal Data which you publicize may also be processed for the other purposes mentioned above without your express consent (Linkedin, Personal data that you publicize through Kariyer.net).
3. Processing Duration of your personal data
Your Personal Data will be processed in accordance with the legislation on the protection of Personal Data, in line with durations especially set forth by the Privacy Act and the periods required by other legislation, unless the above-mentioned legitimate purposes are eliminated. If you are employed, your Personal Data during the period of your candidacy will be retained for the period specified in the relevant law, following the expiry of your employment contract. Your Personal Data will be deleted when the position is closed İf you are not given any jobs..
If you want us to use your personal data including your CV for different positions in future, you must check the "I want to be informed about Teknasyon Group Business Opportunities" option. If you select this option, your Personal Data will be kept for a period of one (1) year for future reference if you are not employed, and for you to be informed about future employment opportunities.
If you want to be informed about the business opportunities of all companies within Teknasyon Group of Companies, you must check the "I want to be informed about Teknasyon Group Business Opportunities" option and give your express consent.
You can always withdraw your express consent you have given relating to them by contacting us at the following contact addresses.
4. Transferring your personal data to Third Parties and/or Abroad
Teknasyon may transfer your Personal Data to third parties in Turkey and abroad under the terms of the personal data transfer specified in Article 8 and Article 9 of the Privacy Act in order to fulfill the purpose or purposes indicated in Section 3 of the Clarification Purposes of Processing of Your Personal Data in of this Clarification Text, Teknasyon may transfer your Personal Data to third parties in Turkey (home) and abroad under the terms of the personal data transfer specified in Article 8 and Article 9 of the Privacy Act.
Your personal data may be exchanged/disclosed as follows:
- Third parties from whom we receive support in areas such as human resources, legal advice, storage, archiving, information technology support (server, hosting, program, cloud computing), call center, security,
- To our group companies with whom we receive support in human resources activities and recruitment processes in order to carry out Teknasyon Group human resources policies,
- business partners, financial institutions, law, tax, etc. consultancy firms that are supported in similar fields,
- the competent authorities and organizations and other related parties where transfer is necessary for the specified purposes to fulfill legal or regulatory obligations or requests,
- to the relevant third parties in a possible merger / acquisition / restructuring process only to the extent that it relates to the process,
- with Teknasyon Group companies if you select the option "I want to be informed about Teknasyon Group Job Opportunities" on the job application platform and give your express consent.
5. Identity of the Data Supervisor
The Data Supervisor is Teknasyon Yazılım Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi in terms of the Personal Data you shared by the channels mentioned above registered with the Trade Registry with the registration number 943554, with 0836068918300001 Mersis number, head office Maslak Mah. Buyukdere Cad. USO Center NTV Apt. No: 245/27 Sarıyer.
6. Your rights regarding Access to your personal data and within the Scope of Privacy Act
You Have the following rights by applying Teknasyon as per article 11 of KVKK (Privacy Act); (i) To find out whether your Personal Data has been processed, (ii) to request information about your Personal Data as to whether it has been processed, learn the purpose of processing your Personal Data and whether it has been used for its purpose, (iii) to know/learn the third parties to whom your Personal Data has been transferred, know your Personal Data, to request that your Personal Data be deleted or destroyed in the event that the reasons for the processing of your Personal Data are removed for consideration in accordance with the principles of purpose, duration and legitimacy; (iv) if such Personal Data is corrected, deleted or destroyed. (v) if your processed Personal Data is analyzed exclusively through automated systems; (vi) If your Personal Data is processed unlawfully, and if you incur by any damage, to be compensated for such damages.
In this context, you can fill in the application form on our website: http://www.teknasyon.com/ or generate your own request so as to meet the following conditions determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority with your petition with wet signature affixed and personally, by notary or registered mail or registered e-mail address (KEP), secure electronic signature, mobile signature or e-mail address previously reported to us and registered in our system and can forward to our company using your email address registered to our system. Please confirm the current application procedures from the legislation before your application. According to the nature of the request, the Teknasyon will finalize the request as soon as possible and free of charge within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. In case there is any additional cost arising for the finalization of the requests, the fees in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be requested.