Mobile Applications Project Manager
As a mobile app developer and substructure provider, we are one of the fastest growing informatics companies in Turkey. We, as Teknasyon Yazılım, have produced applications that bring together latest technology with more than millions of people in 55 different languages in more than 200 countries. We are turning from local to global and getting full support from both Facebook and Google. Also, we keep collaborating with the leading GSM operators in Turkey.
We support our teammates who are over 190 in number to encourage them to improve themselves in any area and we provide them with a free, comfortable and fun workplace to keep their motivation high.
Our aim is to strengthen the team of Teknasyon even more with our life-touching approach to recruitment process. If you think you are doing your job passionately and have teamwork skills, we are looking forward to you to join our fast-growing Teknasyon family!
We as Teknasyon Yazilim, having collected dynamic, creative, efficient and specialized skills in each of its fields, we are looking for "Mobile Applications Project Manager".
- BS or MS degree in engineering or relevant fields,
- 4+ years of experience in project management including all aspects of planning, process development, tech team management, execution, and reporting,
- Experience of mobile applications project management,
- Knowledge for analyze, process and project management tools (Visio, MS Project, Jira etc.),
- Certification of the following is a plus: PMP, ITIL, Scrum Master,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details,
- Excellent problem-solving skills,
- Enthusiasm about new technologies,
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytic, and critical thinking skills,
- No military obligation for male candidates for at least 2 years,
- Living or able to live in Istanbul,
- Manage projects in accordance with determined standards and methodology,
- Plan, implement and report project management processes,
- Track project performance and give relevant feedback when necessary,
- Create and report project documentation; involve and update related parties on the progress,
- Measure project performance,
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnelIdentify and resolve issues and conflicts within the tech team.
- SeniorityMiddle-Top Level
- SectorComputer Software
- Type of EmploymentFull Time
- Areas of BusinessInformation Technology