Mobile Applications Product Manager
As a mobile app developer and substructure provider, we are one of the fastest growing informatics companies in Turkey. We, as Teknasyon Yazılım, have produced applications that bring together latest technology with more than millions of people in 55 different languages in more than 200 countries. We are turning from local to global and getting full support from both Facebook and Google. Also, we keep collaborating with the leading GSM operators in Turkey.
We support our teammates who are over 190 in number to encourage them to improve themselves in any area and we provide them with a free, comfortable and fun workplace to keep their motivation high.
Our aim is to strengthen the team of Teknasyon even more with our life-touching approach to recruitment process. If you think you are doing your job passionately and have teamwork skills, we are looking forward to you to join our fast-growing Teknasyon family!
We as Teknasyon Yazilim, having collected dynamic, creative, efficient and specialized skills in each of its fields, we are looking for Product Manager.
- BS or MS degree in engineering or relevant fields,
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in mobile application's product management,
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs,
- Knowledge or experience for mobile application'stechnologies ,
- Experience in mobil application's product management,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details,
- Excellent problem-solving skills,
- Enthusiasm about new technologies,
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytic, and critical thinking skills,
- No military obligation for male candidates for at least 2 years,
- Living or able to live in Istanbul,
- Determining the product's features by observing the business needs and make them revised,
- Following up the business developments, implement them to the product, creating business process flow charts and revise them when necessary,
- Create product and service paths accordingly to market expectations, local and global trends, technological developments and competition,
- Before taking the product live, providing user acceptance test trials,
- Following the market and innovations to create alternative product suggestions,
- Creating improvement suggestions for the current or new product to increase profit in accordance to company marketing and sales strategies,
- Following up and creating action plan with the managers after evluating product perfomances,
- Making reports and analysis of the products in which the manager is responsible of, following up and creating action plan with the managers after evluating product perfomances.
- SeniorityMiddle-Top Lavel
- SectorComputer Software
- Type of EmploymentFull-Time
- Areas of BusinessInformation Technology